Monday, October 13, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 8:03 pm
Damn, I reli need to increase my updates' frequency. At this rate, even an old grandma would have asked me to hurry up! And i just realized i updated so little over these few months, the post about my previous semester's exam preparation is still in the main page, when my second semester's exam is approaching...

Well, i have been pretty busy lately. Today is the day where i had a Chemistry test, Statistic practical test, and also the due date for Statistic assignment. Rushed everything till the very end!

Its pretty rare for me to post something without pictures, but really, there's nothing reli happening that happened this week. well, I do have some functions that i attended over the 2 week semester break, but if i were to cover that now, everything will be out of schedule. If you reli reli wanna read it, just visit Siewmeism on the blogger link, she's my personal photographer now (means i would use her pics for my blog post, since she's the one taking all the pics anyway).

So...yea. Short post this time.
 
3 Comment(s):

At 8:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous

At least you updated something. I thought you disappear from the world of blogging.

 

At 11:10 pm, Blogger Sherp

u'll b able to blog a lot during the hols anyway, so doesnt matter the lack of posts during exam time

 

At 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

hahahha...
yea.... im not the only one being lazy!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d