Friday, August 29, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 4:23 pm
Warning. Not for faint hearted people. If you think you are, I suggest you dont scroll down.



























Still scrolling? I'm not joking. Click "Back" on your browser now.






















Still insist on reading about it?




















Ok, its your call...



















Dun say I din warn ya....













Here's my body part collection. First up, a hand:




















Next up, my collection of lungs:




















Among them, is a lung of a heavy smoker, limited edition:




















Then another arm from my collection:




















And also a brain. Never used before:




















And my prized asset, a gall bladder full of stones:




















Please leave feedbacks of your idea about my collection. If you want to buy any of them, i will consider selling for considerable amount of money....


Nah, actually these are some of the preserved body parts in my uni's "Museum". You think body parts are coloured red and nice, and look fresh all the time? Think again.....future doctors and surgeons, be prepared...
 
5 Comment(s):

At 10:58 pm, Blogger Loey

That's why i don't want to be a doctor. It's such a disgusting job. But I like medical drama very much like ER or House. :)

Lets become a lawyer, will ya?

 

At 11:04 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

yea, and the first thing when i become a lawyer is to sue criminal's mum, for giving birth to their criminal child. :P

 

At 12:40 pm, Blogger nikita

.O. cool *pokes brain*
...the arm looks scary ~_~

 

At 6:33 pm, Blogger Sherp

tats so cool. all flattened. haha

 

At 6:38 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

nikita: yea, poke it till slime oozes out..

sherp: not flattened, its inside suqarish casing...and what are u haha-ing? u're supposed to be a doctor too rite? :P

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d