Friday, July 11, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 6:55 pm
Now I'm back in Bintulu. After a tiresome 7 hour flight from Adelaide to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, I am now in Celcom territory. But that doesnt matter to me, coz i'm a Digi user, so there's always a yellow man standing next to me without me knowing it.




















Then take a van to Empress Hotel, which is 15 minutes drive away from KLIA.




















The next day, take a plane back to Bintulu, expecting to see a few familiar faces at the arrival gate. Instead, i still need to wait for my the car to come. Oh well....

The next few days are spent eating all the things i cannot enjoy in Adelaide. For example, this stuff we called kampua.




















Moments later.....




















Also, my house have not been maintained much by the current occupier (my parent rent it to a friend), and this is how it looks now:




















Coming up next, my trip to KL! some gatherings to come~!
 
3 Comment(s):

At 7:41 pm, Blogger jazz

wah wah wah.. u even rmb to take pic of the kam pua b4 u eat and after u eat. i eat straightaway without thinking so much d. no time to take pic pun.. =)

 

At 3:00 pm, Blogger Sherp

haha exactly wat im thinking

 

At 11:49 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

both of u dun have blogging spirit :P

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d