Sunday, July 27, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 6:50 am
Lying in my bed, everything seems to appear like a dream. Here i am, back in my room, staring at the ceiling above me, touching the Manchester United flag hanging on the wall next to my bed. Did i really go home for 3 weeks, or have i just woken up from a very long dream?

Probably not, because my suitcase is just next to my door. Unwilling to unpack it, leaving it as it is for now...But how i wish it was.

Stuff happens. Good stuff. Bad stuff. Stuff that i tried to avoid but happened anyway. Stuff's been making me feeling weak. Not in the mood to do anything now.

Don't worry, someday somehow i will have to get up and continue my journey, my life. As for now, i'll just let my suitcase sit there a while longer....
 
6 Comment(s):

At 6:54 pm, Blogger Evonne

jia youuuu =D

 

At 8:21 pm, Blogger jazz

yea, time pass so fast hoh..

 

At 8:25 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

wen: thanks :)

uei ying: haha yea, time flies fast, but that's just part of the stuff :)

 

At 11:16 pm, Blogger Unknown

whoa .. how could i hv missed this blog ? ><


so any plans to come to the UK for an MU match ? ;)

 

At 12:39 am, Blogger Sherp

everything happens for a reason. and bad stuff arent necessarily bad in many ways.
i know coming frm me its a bit pointless.
hope you'll find ur inner strength and peace again.
yosh!

 

At 10:03 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

T: LOL, if my dad found out i can claim air tickets to wherever i wanna go within the budget, then definitely will fly over ;)

sherp: thanks, but u probably dunno this feeling, u never face it before. something i cant explain. But if i can do it before, i can do it again..

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d