Saturday, July 05, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 3:43 pm
If you haven't already noticed, it has been a long long time since i make a post. I have neglected all my readers. The recent street protest make me realize i need to do something, or else i will be in trouble.

























I'm back here to explain my absence. Over the past few weeks, i have been doing quite a lot of stuff. I'll list them out to make it easier to talk about them. Over the past few weeks, I :

a) Have been studying for exams.

Yeah, its the exam season, and to make myself study, i had to go to the common room to study with other students. Even that dun stop me from surfing the net, at least not as bad compared to if i'm in my room.




















b) Preparing notes to bring in to exam

You heard me. BRING NOTES TO EXAM. this is what we called a Cheat Sheet. Basically, some courses allow you to bring in 1 A4 paper with either 1 sided or 2 sided notes, or allow typing or only handwritten.




















c) Going to the exam itself.

Doh, of course go to exam la. If not do a) and b) for what?



















d) Anonymously Camwhoring

Due to the intense tension, i break down under pressure and started camwhoring.




















d) following my friends around.

First, i followed my friend to the Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science. No, my friend is not a skunk. He just go there to pay his bill for seeing the doctor due to inflamed eyelid.




















Then we go for some coffee. I ordered Ice Mocha.




















Then my friend wanted to hit on Aussies get a new phone under the cap plan, so we follow him so we can sabotage his new phone later.




















So these are what i have been doing over the couple of weeks. So can someone call the street protest off now?
 
6 Comment(s):

At 9:35 pm, Blogger jazz

so finished exams already? hhmm.. good..

 

At 10:08 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

yeap, back in btu now :)

 

At 10:08 pm, Blogger Evonne

no nid to bring the notes into exam hall larr
to prove tat u r lihai enuf =D

 

At 3:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous

yay holiday for u too!

 

At 11:32 am, Blogger jazz

oo.. u're in btu ler.. i see u in doha la.. =)

 

At 12:28 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

wen: that is stupid, not smart :P

sherp: YAY!! but its boring...

uei ying: i'll probably go to Miri too, but it depends on my mum meeting ur mum or not la...haha

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d