Thursday, November 20, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 12:38 pm
I guess this is a reasonably valid reason to start updating eh?

19 years and 1 day ago, a cool guy was born...that is why it was celebrated every year!

So...where to start? i guess it's already starting by 17th or 18th November, where some early wishes were thrown at me...Someone even wished me 3 times before the stroke of 12am 19th November!

anyway, once officially entered the day itself, lots more wishes coming in. There's a few birthday wishes thru SMSes, a few e-cards from mum, dad, and the little devil of the family. Then, lots more through Facebook! I lost count how many, just to say that i spend almost the whole day replying to wishes, until i can't get any studying done.

At noon, just a simple lunch with a few lodge mates at Charlie's snack, had this kind of Vietnamese beef noodle, i guess it counts as having long life noodle on birthdays then. After that, returned home to continue replying wishes studying.

By 5pm, Jien called and asked me to come for the dinner. No questions asked, as knowing those guys, they're already planning everything out. So the atendees are me, 14 other Malaysians and 1 European dude. Hehe...just wanted to make it sounded more international based..

If there's new things i learned on my birthday, its this: they treat birthday boys or girls like celebrity. From the moment i entered, my pics are already being taken...

















So we had a reasonably big dinner together. Really appreciate it guys! If its not for the exam season, i'm sure the number of people will be attending.

















And then there's presents! thanks for the wallet guys! and also the 2 cute snowmen chocolate from Haighs!

















Ok, there's only 1 snowman in the pic, because the other one is already in my tummy. Anyway, the wallet really suits me! i have too much card in my wallet, and guess what..this wallet have 10 card slots! No wonder it's called the Blur Traveler.

















Thanks again guys, really like it!

and also not to mention 2 bloggers (that i'm aware of) who created bday posts for me! I'll continue terrorizing both your blogs, dun worry about that ;)

Last but not least, thanks to the belated wishes i received, due to time zone difference etc. And for those of you who have forgotten, shame on you!!! nvm, there's always next year ;)






















A big THANK YOU for all again, this is definitely the bday with the most wishes in my 19 year's of life history!

*credits to Siew Mei and Kiing Mee Yien who blogged about the event as well, and for me to steal borrow get a few pictures from. After all, you guys are the official camerawomen for this Club*
 
14 Comment(s):

At 5:02 pm, Blogger Mee Yien Kiing

Waliew~~So many thanks thanks thanks....U so paiseh for wat,apek?!Haha...And we're going for u,not for the food..I can cook better tho'..Ooppsss!!!No la..even u can cook better than them.Hehe...I am talking to u in a 'sister' tone..elder sis of coz..(I am almost 21 already but u've just turned 19..swt...)..
"Brendan,oledy 19,must listen to me!!Let me beat u!!No complaint!!Or else,piak!!!Feel my palm on ur face.."
Hehe...
All the best for the exam!Happy birthday,ya...
P/s:update more often,please...

 

At 5:54 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

of coz have to thank people la...and my cooking of coz better la, its u who can compete with the food there...and i know u old liao, need to listen to u...

 

At 6:03 pm, Blogger Mee Yien Kiing

Waliew~~Don overpraising me ler...Later I got pressure ler.Wan 2 try my cooking?Pay me 1st...Hehe...$10 per head!!Wakakakkaa!!!!!Cheap ler?

 

At 6:06 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

when did i praise u? we all agree that the food there not so nice....thats why u can compete with them...

 

At 9:27 pm, Blogger ~$ieW m3i~

aiyer snowman! so cute! how could u eat that cute thing! OMG so heartless. lol. wah 'terrorize'. what a word! can't find a better word? nyahaha. anyway Kiing was the only camerawoman that evening. i am on leave. too lazy to go around snapping pics. lol. and yer there's a devil in your family? freaky!

 

At 9:28 pm, Blogger ~$ieW m3i~

and another thing, change the song on ur page pls! it really gives me 'chicken bumps', not goosebumps. lol.

 

At 11:27 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

siew mei #1 : ngihihi, i eat cute things! speaking of heartless, the snowman is brainless...when i bite off the head, its empty inside HAHA!!
nvm, both of u continue ur good job in photography, maybe can get promotion from me :P
and yea, there's a small female devil running around in my family...

siew mei #2: that song is nice la, anime song!! hehe...
will see when i change it ;)

 

At 2:42 pm, Blogger Jenny Ngu

Happy belated birthday, Brendan :)

 

At 2:54 pm, Blogger ~$ieW m3i~

LOL. small *coughs* female *coughs* devil. u are so meaaannn. lol. anyways yeah can tell it must be some anime song. wei at least disable it from playing automatically when the page loads lar. gets pretty annoying sometimes. if u don't trust me, can start a poll and see what the rest has to say lor.

 

At 3:03 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

Jenny: thanks! you are late by 2 days blek :P

siew mei: who ask her to be mean to me first? v__v
but she do send me a e-card, so maybe she isnt that mean...and about the song, actually yea, even i get annoyed at it sometimes, especially when i have other songs in my itunes playing already haha! i'll probably remove it all, lazy to have playlist in my blog anymore...

 

At 1:26 am, Blogger Sherp

charlene's not mean *gasp*
she's so cute

 

At 11:14 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

sherp sherp sherp....tsk tsk tsk...u have been deceived by here...are we talking about the same girl here? the one that always tried to kick me in the groin whenever she wants to get back something from me....

 

At 2:54 pm, Blogger jazz

im even later wishing you. happy belated birthday!

she's mean? haha, well, i will find out when i am there.

 

At 8:37 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

jaz: haha thanks!

she's only mean to me i think....

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d