Saturday, May 10, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:54 pm
So what if Kennysia have Khairy Jamaluddin as friend?

I oso got powderful friend! In fact, i have a better person as friend le!




















Mr. Lim Kit Siang, Chairman of Rocket le! Oso influential opposisyen le!

One day my friend will whoop Kenny's friend's wife's father's arse le. Now who have bigger friend?

And Kenny need to ask through 3 person for help, and no guarantee he will get it. As for me, i only need to post in Mr. Lim's Wall, and he surely will help one. Why le? Coz i pet his fluff friend ma..




















So, who you wanna fren? Kenny or me?
 
3 Comment(s):

At 6:32 pm, Blogger LingDi

Haha.. Then friend both lar!

 

At 12:30 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

kenot...kenny's friend is gabermen, while mine is oppohsisyen...

 

At 11:40 am, Blogger LingDi

-_-||| Then I choose gabersisyen people. Haha!!!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d