Tuesday, February 26, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 7:40 pm
I guess it's been to long since i last update my blog. Been busy with exam, then packing, then settling in a new place called Adelaide, Australia.

Yup, this is a new chapter of my life. Definitely something that is different from my previous experience.

So currently i'm staying in an international student lodge, where international students like me stay..duh. It's about 20-25 minutes bus journey from my uni, but it can be quite slow if there's traffic jam, especially in the morning. Just met a few Malaysians, especially Sarawakians in the kitchen, when i decided to cook something to eat.

One bad bad bad thing about the lodge is that it only provides 1.5GB quota for internet usage per month. How am i gonna survive like that??? This is like asking a 150Kg man to eat only half a bowl of rice!

Been around the city with my cousin and his housemates, and then had orientation these 2 days at Uni. Sorry no pics yet, din occur to me to take some pics. Hopefully there will be some soon.

I guess that's all until i visited more interesting places. Tumoro will be going to museum, and probably do something else...
 
5 Comment(s):

At 9:37 pm, Blogger LingDi

Wow.. Adelaide's a nice place.. I have a few friends studying there too. So, what are you studying there?

 

At 1:05 am, Blogger Sherp

thats awsome that uve settled in. having fun touring arnd then? wen ar u startin uni lectures?

 

At 2:01 pm, Blogger LX

Are you in Year 3 now? If I am not mistaken, it's a 2+2 programme, right? But you don't seem to be that old.

 

At 6:15 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

lingdi: pharmacy :)

sherp: nothing much to see actually...starting next week.

lynnx01: nope, it was direct entry. so i started first year in UniSA already.

 

At 6:01 pm, Blogger jazz

Have a great year and time!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d