Monday, April 14, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:38 pm
Ever since i came to Adelaide, i drink more than usual. I dun mean drink as in trying to get myself drunk all the time, i mean drink as joining friends more often and have good times.

For instance, last last week, the South Australian Pharmacy Students Association (SAPSA) organized a pub crawl. Pub crawl is like caroling, the only difference is u replace the house with pubs and songs with drinks and dances. Since it's organized by a pharmacy association, i hope all of you (especially you) assume it's safe to join.

So of i go joining some of my older friends from my lodge to the 2nd last pub (see, i dun go to ALL of them). By the time we reach there, it's full. Packed. Sardined.




















So we all had fun that night, as most people in there are pharmacy students, but only a few are first years. I actually got high enough to go down the dance floor and dance until i got tired and sweating.




















Then, last saturday night we had a gathering session in the common room of the lodge. Everyone pooled in some money and bought some drinks. We played poker, drink, play ping pong, drink, play "I Never", drink and that's about it. Some do get drunk though, and here are some possibilities that will happen if u get drunk:

a) sleep on the pool table, and someone put chair on top of you.




















b) sleep on the pool table and someone's on top of you.




















Don't worry, all i feel is a little bit drowsy after all my drinks. I won't go drunk, because if i do, the pictures for this post will look like this:

 
8 Comment(s):

At 11:54 am, Blogger LX

Drinking not good la..

 

At 7:15 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

hehe...drink is good, drunk is not. have u drink before? :p

 

At 1:33 am, Blogger nikita

You say it like its a good thing >.>

 

At 9:07 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

I'm blogging about the fun i had during the events, not about the drink itself. for me, when i get a little dose of alcohol, i feel i'm more outgoing, talk more with frens, get more involve in the conversation. normally i just sit and listen, and only chip in once in a while. So what is good and what is bad?

And I'm not drinking much or often!!! 1st event is a term event by the organization, and the lodge thing are because it's the starting of holiday. If it's normal schooling weekdays, i wont even go out of my room after dinner!!

It's not about drink or not drink, it's about knowing ur limits and control urself. Next i'll blog about OCF la, and show that i've not gone astray, instead making efforts to streghten my faith in Him...

 

At 11:32 am, Blogger LingDi

Haha.. So, you were drunk? What did you drink actually?

 

At 12:22 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

no, i dun get drunk...how do u expect me to take the pictures if i were drunk? :P

I've highlighted and enlarged the statement in my post, the next person who said i'm drunk is reli going to get it from me....muahaha!!

 

At 7:44 pm, Blogger jazz

Hahaha, good job, I would say.

Well, different people would definitely say it differently. I say, it's good to drink once a while as long as you don't get drunk.
We should get sherp drunk, she wants to experience it. I told her the hangover is not good.

 

At 7:50 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

uei ying: haha, i knew you would understand! :P
well, clubbing is not common among general students i would say, but here, going to club with frens are just like hanging out in mamak back in malaysia :D

Sherp drunk? hhmm...I'll see what i can think of...muahaha!!!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d