Tuesday, April 01, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:01 am
Guess what? I actually met him when he's having his vacation here! We had a little talk since he had so much time and i had such a long break before my next class. And when i told him i blogged too, he asked me whether he can read it! Woohoo!!

That's not all. In fact, he asked me to join one of his "shared" blogs with some other famous bloggers, where each of us take turns to write a post in the blog. And since i'm the new member, i have the privilege to write my introductory post. Read it HERE!!!

Hope you all enjoy it!!
 
4 Comment(s):

At 10:58 am, Blogger jazz

I am not fooled after being fooled for so many times d.

 

At 2:25 pm, Blogger LX

First thing I checked is the date of your post. HAHA!

 

At 10:32 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

lingdi: i tot i received a comment from you, but somehow it din appear here.

uei ying: haha, pity u..

lynnx01: smart! :p

 

At 1:08 pm, Blogger LingDi

Yeah.. I did post a comment. It's at the other post where you asked us to click HERE.

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d