Thursday, April 24, 2008, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:11 am
..super boring! Nothing to do, except stay in my room, watch movies and animes, listen to songs, do assignment, play games, sleep etc etc. Well, I did go to the Glenelg beach last Wednesday though.




















But it's just a beach, where there are sands and waters and semi-nude people walking around. And like always, I'm taking pictures with the one person that i cannot survive in this world if she's not present. So important to me, cant stop thinking about her. In fact, she's part of me. I need her daily. She's with me every time. When I'm in my room, when i'm outside, even when i'm having my bath! tehehe...

Wanna know how she looks like? Here's the picture of her:




















Ok, technically it's not her, and the thing i meant is water, not the sea. I just wanted to make suspense, maybe you'll start saying "wah, pyroboy so fast oredi buaya-ing around in Adelaide!"

Other than that, the holiday is boring. Nothing to do. I can change my IM nick to I'm Boringboy. It's so boring, my friend even started to watch babes working out in the sports shop like an angau.




















Anyway, i start a new hobby. It's called eBay. Buying stuff from eBay is fun. click click click, and u're the owner of an item, while ur money will be lost sent through the internet for payment. I'm using my paypal money which i earn through blogging, so dun start another bukan bukan thinking of urs saying i'm using parents' money to buy useless things. Yes, you.

Among the things that i bought include this super huge man Utd flag that shows how much i support the team!




















You know, those flags you always see in stadiums where supporters wave them around. It may not be that big, but this one is big enough to be my blanket.

Then, i also bought a Ryan Giggs ball, Man Utd's legend!!




















This ball is not for kicking around, i'm gonna keep it on my shelf as a decorative item. I also bought a necklace with a cross pendant.




















Cool eh? ^^

Oh, some random thing. I notice that i have weird selection in colours for my shoes and football boots.




















Black, blue and red. Am i going for an audition for the role of a clown or something? Why can't i choose normal colour like white, or silver, or.....

...wait, is that a new boot i'm seeing?




















Introducing, the Nike Mercurial Vapor III , well known for it's light weight and slick design. Good for speedy play, and used by players like Cristiano Ronaldo. Overall internet rating is 8.5/10 .

OK, that's all, now i'm going back to my boring routine. It's so boring, I'm starting to camwhore! OMG!!!!11111




















Ok, chaoz!
 
2 Comment(s):

At 7:53 pm, Blogger jazz

But you're enjoying yourself in the room.
You have red and blue shoes, maybe you should buy green ones. Wow, you're going to have 3 main colours. Hehehe.. lame, i know. =)

 

At 7:56 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

uei ying: assignments aren't exactly enjoying :P

Haha, green shoes are nice, i would prefer my football boot to be slime in colour. but i thought the other main colour is yellow? :P

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d