Tuesday, November 06, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 2:19 pm
I tried long range shots. So, i set up the camera on the floor, and try to shoot some hoops.



Ok, it's not that clear. Too far, plus lousy camera video cam. So, now i asked someone else to record it for me.



The net was dangling on 2 strands of ropes now after i did that. So, i change sides.



Oops, my bad. Another time.



Yea, i posted a few shots to show that it's no fluke.
 
5 Comment(s):

At 7:01 am, Blogger Sherp

i was wondering why you stood so far away. hahaha. then i reread the first line - long range shot. ahhh.. yea. i see :P tats so cool! you ar really gd!

 

At 10:14 am, Blogger jazz

It's good enuf tat u can shoot from so far. That was in Qatar?

 

At 4:18 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

haha, not that good...just have to shoot a few times to get the rhythm, then will be able to do that at a faster rate. Yup, at the basketball court in the housing area my family stays.

 

At 5:17 pm, Blogger LX

My connection too slow to load the vids.. but I want to encourage you to play more.. hahaha! Girls like sporty, tanned guys.

 

At 8:41 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

reli? all girls like that? haha
yea, tm net sucks until i cant load youtube back at my place too.

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d