Sunday, October 21, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 4:42 pm
Looking back at my posts, 6 out of 7 is ads. I guess too many opportunities coming in now, i have to post it, if not grabbed by others.

Anyway, to tell you the truth, my exam is tumoro, that's why i don't have the mood to post something long. Normal people will go "AAAHHH!! OMG!!" if they were to say their exam is tumoro. But for me, it's just another exam, do it properly and good result, flunk it and you'll get bad results. Why need to make it sounds more interesting than finding a pink dog,right?

Anyway, don't think i will blog much, until the Journey to Qatar V2 coming up next week. Only until then can i test my T-Mac 3 . No chance at all now.

Anyway, back to study...unless the computer tempted me, or the bed's calling is too hard to resist.

(Man, this post sounded so average-ish...)
 
7 Comment(s):

At 7:43 pm, Blogger LX

Yes, I get what you mean. Have to grab the opportunities as fast as possible. Now, I concentrate more on lynnx01.blogspot.com to earn some side income. It's quite good money. I hit RM1k mark d! :D

 

At 5:48 pm, Blogger LingDi

Studying somewhere out there is really difficult. It is quite hard to resist the temptation to not study. Haik.. Don't think I want to go out to study...

 

At 4:57 am, Blogger jazz

Yea and I keep missing out the opportunities cos i dun check much now. Still having exams.

But lingdi, going out to study really opens up your eye and u r trying to be independent too.

 

At 7:34 pm, Blogger Sherp

very very true.. but i think a pink dog nowadays is kinda normal-ish? :P

and i guess i'd be one of those "normal" people that go "AAAHHH!! OMG!!" when exams are around the corner. but recently i cant study like i used to. worrying.

anyways, gd luck for the rest of ur exams!!

 

At 8:50 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

lynnx01: congrats! my total earn, if including the one i donated, would be around RM150 only...hehe

lingdi: yeah, going ou to study alone is tiresome sometimes...i have to get out of my bed by my own...it wouldnt be a problem if your future college or Uni is in your hometown.

u3! y!ng: (it's tough typing your nick) i dun seem to have anymore available opportunities. i guess my blog is still not up to standard..haha

sherp: my remaining exam is only Chemistry, u might wanna rephrase it..and change of studying ways is good, can join me as an abnormal..

 

At 3:01 am, Blogger Sherp

cough. good luck for your Chemistry exam!! :D

i meant that i cant study hard like i used to. i come up with loads of different ways to study. so either we are both really abnormal. or its a normal thing :P

 

At 4:55 pm, Blogger jazz

Hahaha.. pity u, u can always type ueiying. it's easier. :P good luck for ur chem exam

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d