Thursday, October 25, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 8:59 pm
And i don't feel a darn bit happier than usual. Probably because when i don't have exam and no homework, it's the same as after an exam. In fact, i feel kinda weird not having to worry about anything. See what exam and education did to me???? Examoholic!!

Anyway, it's not time to do a blog marathon yet. I still have lots to do. First of all, i wanted to clear the junk....i mean notes...which i dun use anymore. That's the good thing about Foundation studies. The semesters are non-related, so each semester is a new thing, no need to remember back what you had studied in the past semesters. If only i can find a place to start a fireplace..

The next thing i hadda to is to keep my assignments, notes, etc in soft copy form into a folder. Then i will keep it in a corner, zip it, and wont open it anymore. After i finish my Foundation program, I will hold onto "Shift", press "Delete", and then hit "Enter".

Last but not least, i had to do some gaming. OK, i still game even during the exam week itself. But gaming with pressure and without pressure is different, you know. For example, playing game last night was added with reading notes halfway, so you cant concentrate on the game. But now, i can put in my 95% into gaming. the 5% is used to do other things such as breathe, hearbeat, cursing the goalie for saving my shot and so on.

Oh, did i say last but not least? Sorry, it's not the last actually. I also have to listen to music with full blast now. Why not, having to part with my 2 satellite speaker and the boombox in my room while going overseas and having to listen to crappy laptop speakers. So now i was like listening to Linkin Park and Chester was like "AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" and the boom box was like "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" and the guitar is like "ZRRRIIIING ZZZRRRIIING" and my door was like "rattle rattle rattle".

Oh well, time to get doing all those stuff. If not, I well ended up coming back from vacation being greeted by my old notes. You know the feeling, don't you? Anyway, can anyone guess what i will blog about next?
 
2 Comment(s):

At 5:23 am, Blogger jazz

Have fun in Qatar. :P

 

At 6:26 pm, Blogger Sherp

examoholic!

tats lucky that u don need to remember anythng uve learnt. we hav an exam at the end of the year - a synoptic paper tat includes everything we've learnt this year and last year.aaaaagh!

hmm i wana listen to loud music again :D reeeeeallly loud and everything trembles!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d