Saturday, October 27, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 1:49 am
Bet nobody can guess this is what i wanna write when i asked you the question in the earlier post. In fact, i din expect it myself too. Anyway, say welcome to the new member of the family, Jayden Cheong!



























My grandma's (not the person in the pic) first great-grandson, son of my grandma's first grandson. I wonder why was he carried like that? I guess it's probably a great achievement.

















Or maybe this means his birth was celebrated by everyone?

























Ah, it doesnt matter. Anyway, here's another kawaii pic of him.



















Arr?

Well, i don't blame you, Jayden. You haven't seen any japanese chicks yet, so you won't know the meaning of kawaii.

And the most kawaii of the kawaii pics...



















*grin*

Looks like baby JayD is happy being mentioned in uncle Pyro's blog.

Ok, logging off from KLIA.
 
7 Comment(s):

At 6:26 pm, Blogger Sherp

aaawwwwwwwwww! he is soooo adorableeeeee!!!

 

At 6:46 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

haha, i know!

 

At 10:11 pm, Blogger LX

There really is a baby boom. My high school best friend had a baby not long ago, my next-door neighbour just delivered, my cousin's wife delivered her 2nd baby, now you also have an addition in your family.. i feel old! child-bearing age. Hehe..

 

At 10:12 pm, Blogger LX

O btw, my PR dropped! So can say virtually no opps to take lately. Good also lah, can study more.

 

At 5:02 am, Blogger jazz

wow, u guys are really very hardworking, putting up ur blog's name onto the photo.

the baby is so cute. Aaah..

 

At 2:46 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

lynnx01: maybe u should also start from now? :P

uei ying: hehe, it's better, can promote the blog, if someone were to stumble upon it and save the pic and dunno how to crop it off..haha.

 

At 8:45 pm, Blogger LX

Should stamp on big big so that hard to crop off. At home, my sis would make a photoshop stamp for me. So convenient. But here in uni, my laptop is so slow.. never bothered to even switch on adobe photoshop. It takes ages to load, and always ended up hang!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d