Sunday, October 28, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 3:11 pm
Due to weird timing for my flight, i had to go to the airport on Friday night. So, after packing up my things, put on some nice clothes and wear my red shoes, i started my journey.




















I had to call a taxi, just because the big box filled with canned food and other stuff are too heavy.
I would have broken my finger if i tried to carry it all the way down to the bus stop. The taxi came at 8.30pm, and i was on my journey to the airport.




















Upon reaching at 9.15, , i looked around for chair to seat. What can i do since the check in counter only open at 1am in the morning?



















So waiting i was.

At 1am, the check in counter was opened, so i lined up to check in. One interesting thing that happened is that according to the check in woman, the flight is too full, so they are offering Malaysians a one night stay in some hotel, and follow the flight to Doha the next day. Now, if i had a lot of free time, i would have be more interested. Since i only have 2 weeks break and had to make full use of it, i had to decline.

So after checking in, i went down to immigration, went through the automated immigration scan for Malaysians, and went over to the train that transfers international passengers to the international terminal. I had to say, i had never seen such an empty airport before.




















Soon, the train arrived and i make my way to the departure hall, only to found out that the gate opens at 3am, so i had to wait 1.5 hours outside the departure hall. When we were allowed to go in, we only waited for a little while until we boarded the plane.




















The plane ride was very bumpy at first, making me unable to concentrate on my TV watching, so i went to sleep instead. when i woke up, it was OK, so i continued my TV watching. This is the first time i saw an economy plane having a small TV behind every chairs. I know there are, but before this flight, all the economy international flights only have big TVs in front or on top. So, i watched a couple of Friends, a couple of Simpsons, a korean drama called My Tutor Friend 2, and played Who Wants To Be A Millionaire on flight.

After a gruesome 7 hours of butt-flattening flight, the plane arrived smoothly in Doha, Qatar.




















So here i am, writing this post. This sounds more like a KLIA walkthrough than a blog post. oh well...
 
4 Comment(s):

At 8:49 pm, Blogger LX

I hate flights. But I think your journey to your newly-defined home should be something very nice. Something great to look forward to! Happy hols!

 

At 4:58 am, Blogger jazz

You only have 2 weeks holidays? I thought u hav more than that. Well, at least you get to go back. Enjoy ur time there.

 

At 7:23 am, Blogger Sherp

wat new eng movies were there for u to choose?
and which airline did u use? wat airways?

 

At 2:45 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

lynnx01: i always have travel sickness, even in a car! i think it's because i had not been into a car for a long time.

uei ying: yea, 2 weeks only for semester breaks. we had 3 semesters, so that's only a total of 1 month break for the entire year.

sherp: it seems like that time they had harry potter month, so they are showing all 5 of the movie. i think there is also Pirates of the Caribbean. I was on Qatar Airways, like usual.

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d