Saturday, September 01, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 7:53 pm
Don't you just hate it when a good song was ruined by the lousy speaker of your laptop? or your ordinary desktop speaker? Well, i do. I hate it so much that i spend days using my earphone to hear songs on my phone.

Now my ordeal is over. I can enjoy quality music without having to hurt my ears in the long run. Presenting Altec Lansing ATP3.




















Hehehe....can't wait to open it, makes me sound like a little boy on Christmas morning...So without further a do, I strip it!!





















Introducing the naked Altec Lansing ATP3!!! Yup, enjoy looking at it naked, since I'm de only one who can actually touch it's sleek, delicate and smooth body...^^




















Performance? If you ask me all those technical stuff, i might not be able to explain it, and probably some of you also wont understand. What i can say is after you tried it, you would just feel like ripping the speaker out of your laptop. Also, the bass is so good, my door is trembling and i thought someone is knocking on it. Wanna know how it reli sounds like? There are no words to describe it, you'll have to come to my house to experience it.

Ok, if you reli wanna know, you can visit the review HERE.

Also, don't forget the other thing that i bought, SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo 1GB!




















Ok, this is not so magnificent, especially 4GB ones are out there oredi, but compared to my previous 256MB, it's definitely a good upgrade. The reason i change it is because i found out that with the 256MB card, i can only put in like 4-5 albums before it's almost full.




















So, what do you get when you combine both good audio system with a phone loaded with tonnes of songs?




















A mini Hi-Fi!

Altec Lansing ATP3 = RM165
SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo = RM88
Don't have to listen to crappy laptop speaker anymore = PRICELESS

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, err.....i guess i have to sacrifice a bit from my account...
 
4 Comment(s):

At 7:47 pm, Blogger Sherp

i bought a new earphone but got nagged about how my hearing is deteriorating. :P i wan speakers like that but they are so expensive! was thinking of getting ipod but..

 

At 7:55 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

speakers arent that expensive...like mine, it's less than 200, i'm sure ur salary can buy one...:P
plus the quality is reli worth it...

 

At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous

there's some1 in my college selling exactly the same model as urs for rm99.95 which is negotiable.is it cheap?

 

At 8:02 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

how old is it? if it's less than 1 years and still in good condition, probably worth it...but i would still recommend buying a new one..

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d