Friday, July 27, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 8:07 pm














Firstly, you're not seeing double. And i did not as anyone to impersonate me. And i know my hair is very long.

So, i was playing with the webcam, when i decided to do sumthing fun. Yup. Do answers the questions below:

1. Between the left and right, which is the one u'll see me as and which is the mirror image?

2. Between those 2, which looks better?

3. Between those 2, which looks more evil?

3 questions for u to ponder about me. Who knows, maybe if i have a twin brother and he split his hair the other way....

Oh yea, remember i posted about my result for the first semester? Apparently, there are changes made. Everyone is weird and feel skeptical about the low result for English, so we sent an email to our ex-lecturer about the low marks. She said she'll look at our papers again, and today, the new result finally came out. This is what i get:















Ah, this looks better...at least all A's. And English should got A in the first place. So now my GPA went up till 3.85 out of 4. Don't believe? Here's how u do it:

GPA = (Total Quality Points x Credit Hours) ÷ (Total Credit Hours)

For Quality Points, A = 4.00, A- = 3.67, B+ = 3.33 and so on. For the Credit Hours, All have 4 credit hours, except Critical Thinking which have 2.

So from the picture above, i'm sure u can figure out which quality points did each of my subjects get.

GPA = ( 4 x 3.67 + 4 x 4 + 2 x 4 + 4 x 4 + 4 x 3.67) ÷ (4+4+2+4+4)
= 69.36
÷ 18
= 3.8533333333.......

I guess my result is not bad after all...

Oh yea, i was tagged by selene....so here goes:

4 jobs I have had in my life

1. A man. A man's duty is to.....nvm.

2. A human. A human's duty is to....almost the same as a man

3. A student. A student's duty is to fool around until he learns the lesson of life.

4.

4 places I have lived in
1. Bintulu, Malaysia

2. Klang, Selangor

3. Earth, Solar System

4. My room, My home

4 countries I have been to on vacation

1. Singapore

2. Canada

3. Qatar

4. Malaysia (Cuti-Cuti Malaysia ma...)

4 of my favourite food
1. Egg

2. Potatoes

3. Anything else made of egg

4. Anything else made of potatoes

4 places I would rather be right now
1. London - For some unavoidable reason

2. manchester - Can watch MU play

3. Bintulu, Malaysia - to go back and terrorize SMK Bintulu

4. In my bed - ZZZZZZZZZZZ

4 friends I am going to tag
1. You

2. And you

3. And you

4. And the other you



Ok, that's all...
 
2 Comment(s):

At 10:55 pm, Blogger Sherp

1) thats a hard one. i thought both is you? (hahaa) erm.. its not the same? so not mirror image?
2)hmm. both looks good la hahaha.
3) I'd say... both too (muahahhaha)

oh and congrats!!! all As! I'm hoping that's wat i will see in my results on results day. *screams*

 

At 5:34 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

if ur answer is all the same, wat's de use of asking this then? -.-"

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d