Tuesday, September 04, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:29 pm
I was looking at my Nuffnang ads account's analytical data, when i noticed this:




















It seems that there are also visitors than other countries other than Malaysia. Ok, although i know who viewed it according to the countries, it still means that my blog is viewed from all over the countries. From a neighbouring countries like Singapore to a country half the world away, The USA, it shows that my blog had been accessed from different parts of the world.

It will not make sense if I do not thank my readers for their non-stop checking in, do i?So, i decided to dedicate my gratitude in a very cute way. Yes, for the first time in this blog's history, I am going to act cute while thanking you all. Click HERE to see my cuteness.

Cute right?
 
4 Comment(s):

At 7:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

ink it's funny and cute at the same time

 

At 6:33 am, Blogger Sherp

85.7% in malaysia!! and you say u have no visitors. *shakes head* tsk!

and yea. err.. "very" cute :P

 

At 10:40 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

85.7% is the percentage out of my total visitor, which can be only 3 la...

 

At 5:16 pm, Blogger LX

Your act-cute picture is real... BRAVO! Hahaha!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d