Saturday, November 28, 2009, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 11:55 am
Some of you may know that i have finished my exam a few days ago. But why still no post update till now? Well, I'm busy moving place! Finally i'm moving out of Highgate Lodge and prepare a new life in a house rather than just a room. Mel wanted to rent the extra room out but nobody seems to enquire about it although the price is cheap, i wanted to move into a place that is already set up so no hassle in furnishing the whole house, so this seems like a win-win situation. So right after exam, i started packing and moving in the next couple of days.

Also went to IKEA for furnitures to furnish my room, and had the whole yesterday assembling them, knocking and screwing until blister appeared on my right thumb. But all's worth it since my crib is now nearly done! Only left a mirror to set up and some other stuff that requires drilling, which i think will be done when i come back from summer vacation.

Here's a few teaser of my room:







For comparison purpose, the first picture shows the entire length of the room, and the bed is a Queen size bed. Yeah, one hell of a big room. I put my table at the end of the bed, and you can also see more space betweem the table and my wardrobe. Combine this two, you can estimate the size of the room which is HUGE! I decided to turn the right side of the room into a mini study area, enclosing my chair and shelf in it so i dun have to travel far to get tto my books. Just glide over ;)

On the left side would be where i display my jerseys, with a chest to store my cloths and random stuff in, while the top would be a display area as seen in the picture as well. Further plans include putting up some posters and my framed jerseys so the wall doesnt look so empty. Need to consult with Mel on how to go about with it when i get back next year, don't wanna ruin the wall.

Last but not least, Thanks Mel for all the driving and carrying! Without your uncle's 4WD and your help in everything i doubt we can finish this shifting in 2 days!

On some side notes, i'll be going back to Bintulu on the 34d/4th of December before heading to Doha for 2 months or so on the 7th. Coming back to Bintulu again on the 16th to celebrate the remaining CNY with friends and relatives before coming back to Adelaide for my 3rd year. Fingers crossed i dont have to alter this plan due to failing an exam :S Chow for now!
 
8 Comment(s):

At 8:28 am, Blogger jazz

Wah.. nice place. is it permanent? have fun in Bintulu and when you go to Doha.

 

At 1:17 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

erm, not really permanent. maybe for 2 years or so.

 

At 10:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

is it permanent? :P

 

At 10:44 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

i dunno, you tell me :P

 

At 7:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

yeaps it'll be permanent.....

for 6 months, GUARANTEED. :P

as for thereafter, we'd see. aye?

and YOU WONT FAIL YOUR EXAMS!

 

At 9:58 am, Blogger jazz

oh
yea think positive. =)

 

At 4:13 am, Blogger Sherp

wow the room IS huge!
like the way u set it up. but i'd normally have trouble if my desk does not face the wall.
things fall off everywhere haha

 

At 3:48 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

owh, din realized i missed so many comments. Exams are alright, thank God :)

sherp, if i start dropping stuff from my table then i'll be darned, coz they are all heavy electronics around the edge haha! Its still pretty empty though, see the wall above the bed. think of getting a hugeass poster to fix it.

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d