Saturday, July 11, 2009, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 4:31 pm
Wow, i think this is a record barren run without a post for this blog so far. No new post at all for the month June.Add ImageAdd Image
Anyway, To get back on track, here's something that happened quite a while ago, only feel like blogging about it now.

Remember the time i went to the Masters Tournament to watch a football match and bumped into a couple of football legends?




















Well, this time one visited me! Well not exactly Me me, but Adelaide.

Well the thing is Ian Rush head down to Adelaide for his autobiography signings, and thosewho spend over AUD100 in a shopping center called Myers will get free passes to the event. One of my mates are Liverpool fan, so we decided to go together to meet him, being the second time for me.




















We arrived at around 9.40am and there is already quite a long queue. After waiting for quite some time, Ian Rush arrived. With a cup of coffee in his hand, he walked up the stage, make himself comfy and start signing stuffs.




















After 30 minutes or so, it's my turn to go up the stage. Now, I'm pretty sure u know i'm a Man Utd fan, and must be wondering why the heck would i want a Liverpool's legend to sign my stuff. Well, this is a chance not to let go, not to mention a signature on a jersey would increase it's value by a lot!




















I also got him to sign the pass i've got and also a personal message on his autobiography, which costs me AUD30 to buy.




















Before i leave the stage, i showed him the picture we took during our first encounter, and he seemed (or pretended) to recall that time.

Now the shirt is nciely framed on my wall:

 
2 Comment(s):

At 1:52 pm, Anonymous lynnx01

Wow, 2 times! I wonder if I ever get to meet Roger Federer for a second time..

 

At 4:23 pm, Blogger jazz

wow.. so lucky to meet him. i wonder if i do get to meet celebs. :P

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d