Wednesday, April 01, 2009, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 2:30 pm
Okay, i can't hide my feelings anymore. i think that it's about time for me to tell you what i wanted to tell you for such a long time. First of all, i apologize if what i'm about to tell you will make you mad, or make u stay away from me. i wouldnt blame you, i know the consequences that MAY happen. Before you start wondering "who is you?", you is YOU. yes, YOU. You who is reading this. U know who you are.

I have always wanted to tell you this for a very long time, since the first time i met you. All your actions, all your talks, all your thoughts...makes this feeling i have for you stronger and stronger each day..there is no simpler way for me to tell you, because it's hard enough to think of you this way. I don't go around telling people about my feelings, but i think it's about time to tell you..

I've been planning to tell you this a long time ago, so much so that i actually made it into a short song, and you can listen to it HERE. Hope you will understand what i tell you, and yea....do let me know what you think of it. Thanks.
 
13 Comment(s):

At 4:12 am, Blogger Mee Yien Kiing

WTF?!?!I tot u wan 2 confess to HER!!

 

At 7:35 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

WAHAHAHA!! gotcha!

who's HER?

 

At 7:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous

i luv u

 

At 8:26 pm, Blogger nikita

Lol I KNEW it. I made my brother click the link. |D
Must be extra alert on Arpil 1st aka your birthday. :c

 

At 8:55 am, Blogger jazz

u just want to make ppl to click the link hoh..

 

At 11:51 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

niki, damn u. u know me too well. and 1 April is not my bday, it's my friend's :P

jazz: hehe...only those who are kepoh and nosey will wanna click it :P

 

At 1:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous

aiyoh, ah boy you 'bo tua bo soil'

 

At 5:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

i luv u too

 

At 6:10 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

Anon 2, it's never meant for you in the first place, mom...

Anon 3, another gay detected. can contact Anon 1.

 

At 6:08 am, Blogger jazz

haih, i shouldn't be so kepoh la.. hahaha kena marah by mum..

 

At 12:12 pm, Blogger Sherp

hahhaa so funny!

 

At 2:07 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

sherp, u shud be pissed off coz got tricked, not laughing LOL!

 

At 1:15 pm, Anonymous sherp

i didnt get tricked, uve done so many similar things in the past yr its easy to predict taht u wud be ticking ppl ah! :p

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d