Tuesday, January 20, 2009, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 6:33 pm
Bleh...nothing to blog now....

Life here in the second month of my 2 month stay is not as lively as the first, all thanks to the kids going to school. So life's pretty much a routine, wake up, do stuff until evening, then go gym, come back and eat, then do something until bedtime, repeat.

I've also enrolled in 2nd year's courses a week ago, so uni related stuff should be settled by now, all i need to do now is to pay my fees when i get back to Adelaide. Not to mention this year i only have 3 subjects, so less contact hours, means more free time!

























I've also been playing football with a bunch of kids. I admit, playing football with boys 5-7 years younger than me seems.....sad. But that's the only time i can play football, plus it may be good in improving my confidence ;) . So there's this kid who asked me what's my name, so i told him i dont have a name, and in class, teacher calls me "boy number 12". So from then on, whenever i try to nick the ball away from that boy, he would shout "Boy number 12, please don't take my ball!" or something like that.

Seems like recently, SOMEBODY had Krispy Kreme...been wanting to have KK since i came, but always forgotten...then they reminded me about my intentions :P. So hopefully by this weekend or so, i'll get myself some...
 
4 Comment(s):

At 1:38 am, Blogger Sherp

ar u looking forward to goin bak to the second year already?
haha

and boy number 12?! howd that come up?
and egh. now that i think of krispy kreme, i dont think i'll eat anymore till end of this yr's visit. its too sweet. haha enjoy when u hav it!

 

At 3:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous

haha i shall call u boy number 12 then. it wud be funny.

yea, go get Krispy Kreme. it's nice. esp the choc one. hehehe..

 

At 5:06 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

sherp: the subjects looked more "professional"-ed, kinda interesting haha! and boy no12 is juz something very random...nothing to do with me at all...and i already bought KK!!

jazz: err...i still prefer pyro haha...and i already bought KK!!

 

At 11:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

did u have them posted your papers for this year here?

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d