Friday, May 04, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 7:26 am
it's like 2 weeks i din post anything!!! What have i done? what will happen to those who are dying to read some post? i feel so guilty...

that's why i woke up at 7 in the morning just to write this post.

Reli.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
NAH!

Woke up early because my fren said wanna play futsal today, so have to go to college to wait for others at 8.00 a.m.

But i still can't get ready because those girls are still outside, chit-chatting when they're supposed to go to work.

Oh, while i'm at it, i might as well post about my weekend. Went back to Bintulu last saturday, and the first thing i did after reaching home is having a good, hot bath...oh, warm water running through my body....paradise...

Play basketball in the morning, play around in the afternoon, watch Spidey 3 on Labour Day and finish my assignment in the night.

Then I'm back here again.

Hhmm....those girls are still outside...cant even cook my noodle....

Not that i'm shy, but i don't want this to happen:

Girl 1: what are you cooking?
Me: just some noodles
Girl 2: can give us some?
Me: cannot. I need my breakfast
Girl 1: Can la...
Me: cannot...
Girl 1 & 2: Please...we can do ANYTHING for some noodles
Me: -.-"

If they still din leave sooner, i'll have to go down to the mamak stall downstairs to eat...

 
2 Comment(s):

At 11:00 pm, Blogger Loey

Wah, u stay with the girls ka?
Damn it, I wanna go to ur place there when im free... Can ka? Hehe...

 

At 8:32 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

can can...but r u sure u wanna meet them? they r not exactly young, u know...although they are trying their very best to look young...u should see their TROLLEY of facial products.

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d