Friday, February 16, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:07 pm
I got myself a new laptop!!!





















Since i'm leaving to school on March and my dad says his laptop have some problem, he wanted to buy a new one and leave the old one for my siblings. But luck is on my side. He forgot to bring his webcam back with him, so he cant bring the new one back (the new one has a built in webcam) , or else, either my mom or me wont have a webcam at all. So, we all decided i will get the new one, my dad get my old one(not that old) and my bros and sis will get the oldest one....*whew*

anyway, time for promotion. NEC Versa E6200. I dun have to say so much , juz go to the link and find it out by urself. All i want to do is to say on some of the specialty of this laptop. It comes with the latest processor, the Intel Core 2 Duo. Don't forget the INSIDE too...


























And it also comes with integrated camera and speaker. But what i like most is....it comes with a Remote Control!

Now i can watch movie on my laptop without having to move and click the mouse.



















Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind.....this small remote only runs on a small lithium battery...you know, the round ones...

Light (NEC laptops are always light), cheap (RM 3399) and looked elegant ( the back of the laptop is made of leather-like material) , not a bad choice for anybody...
 
2 Comment(s):

At 9:29 am, Blogger Sherp

wa........ its so cool!!! lucky u~ and its so good to have the remote control haha.. laptops just keep getting better and better huh, so many good things.. integrated camera? ^^

 

At 9:33 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

haha...i guess i'm lucky...haha....yup...so can webcam anywhere, anytime...:P

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d