Saturday, February 24, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 10:49 am
I've found out that bad things had happened either to me or to other that are related to me recently. First of all, I don't think i have to mention about the car accident again. After that, Chan Hu told me one of his 3 year old twins died because of some sickness.....poor dude...

Then, the next day, which is on Thursday, it's my dad's car that's being damaged. A stupid bitch which i think had just passed her driving test ( i saw the "P" tag on his car) tried to reverse her car from the parking lot. But the front part of her car clashed with the back part of my car (my car is parked beside), causing some scratches on it and needed to be repainted. Even worse, that bitch doesn't even seem to know, just drove off without even looking at what happened. Bitch...

Later that day, Daniel said his house in Bintulu ( he's in NZ now) was robbed by maybe 2 men. Luckily that time his mom is not at home, because the robber(s) used axe or hoe ( i'm not sure) to cut through the ceiling to enter the master bedroom, as it was l
ocked. Like a mockery, the robber(s) left the axe on Daniel's bed.

Then at night, we heard another bad news. My cousins who had just flew back to Kuching from Bintulu earlier lost their paternal grandma. I'm not sure why, but it's quite sudden. That day is also the younger of my 2 cousins' birthday. What a way to remember a birthday....

After all this, I let out a big sigh....

Today, my family and i went out to eat and we chose the right place, as a group of lion dance troupe is visiting the area. Then the tauke invite the lion to dance, giving every table with customers the 3 Nod Dance, as a sign of respect. The lion is facing me when giving the nods. I mean, I don't get to receive 3 nods from a lion for free everyday.










































Well, this is one good thing in the midst of bad luck...maybe it can get rid of all the bad omens around me? Not to be superstitious though...
 
5 Comment(s):

At 11:50 pm, Blogger Sherp

hmm.. so many bad things happened...
eesh... an axe on his bed.. like u said, thankfully his mum wasnt there

im sorry to hear about ur cousin's paternal grandma.. its really sad.. we always say we hav to enjoy life to the fullest, bla bla bla... but there's so many things that bring us down too.. but despite that.. u did get to enjoy the 3 nods .. hehe..

the word lucky has no meaning sometimes...

 

At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

y had the comment been deleted?

 

At 12:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous

who's anonymous?

 

At 8:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Anonymous asked anonymous who was anonymous...this is funny!!!

 

At 7:53 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

the comment is deleted by sherp...i have just removed it permanently ...who's anonymous? who is the other anonymous? or is there 3 anonymous? hey, at least use an initial la...wat? embarrassed to post here ah?

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d