Thursday, February 22, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 12:33 am
Xing Nian Quai Le turns out not so quai le for my fren today. Why not? He wrecked his brand new car, has to pay for the other brand new car that was wrecked, will probably be bombarded by his parents, may be penalised by Jabatan Pengangkutan Negara, may lose his morale BIG time, and a little chance of him feeling he's stupid. I'll tell u why. One fine morning, ......

















































































































And that's what makes me said all of that. Of coz, i'm sitting next to my fren in the front seat. The front part of my fren's car is ruined. Wrecked. Now, about me cheating death. The driver of the other car, managed to swerve and hit the front part of the car. What would happen if it didnt swerve in time? or my fren drove a bit more front?




















His car would have hit the side, where i was sitting. Come to think of it, it's very lucky. Thank God all of us escaped uninjured.

P.S. : It's my fren's fault in this accident. He shouldnt have cut to the right side like that. Plus, no signal light...
 
5 Comment(s):

At 1:14 am, Blogger Sherp

:( so scaryyy... 'thank you, God for protecting them!!!'

 

At 8:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

lol~~ which road is that??

 

At 12:26 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

the road to mei mei's house...haha....the road linking Desa Damai and the road to Sibu...

 

At 3:19 pm, Blogger jazz

I like how u illustrate the situation. but thx God the passengers are ok..

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d