Tuesday, November 13, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 9:08 pm
I think Klang is the most dangerous place that i have ever lived in so far. I had heard a lot of cases of burglaries and snatch thefts happening before, but until recently it affected someone in my circle of friends. Just less than 3 weeks ago, the house of a friend of mine was broken into. He loss his notebook, his handphone, and other stuff belonging to him and his brother. Well, there's also a good side, they got to buy new laptop and new handphones, as the saying goes, the old din go, the new wont come.

Anyway, while I was back in Qatar, something bad happened to my place too. This is what happened:




















Apparently, someone tried to force entry into my apartment. Instead of trying to break the lock, they decided to cut off all the metals, climb in and break open the doorknob. There are marks on the doorknob showing someone tried to rip it off.


The landlord is planning to repair it, and then add another metal door on the inside of the house. That ought to fend off those who tried to break in, or at least frustrate them. I bet they wont suspect they have to go through 4 doors if they want to enter any of the rooms.
 
4 Comment(s):

At 1:03 am, Blogger LX

So awful! Yes, I did hear from my friend who studied in Klang that it's not safe. She stayed in penthouse last time. It can happen anywhere. I feel so unsafe now.

 

At 10:35 pm, Blogger pyroboy1911

even worse, my housemate will be going back to Bintulu in a few weeks, and looks like the other room's girls are moving out too. Soon, i'll live by myself! I die also nobody will know...

 

At 2:33 am, Blogger LX

Wah. That bad. Eh you know, you have relatives or anyone in KL or not? If not, you better sms me everyday to make sure you're alive. Heheh.

 

At 11:33 pm, Blogger Sherp

eeek! so dangerous! :) but lynnxjiejie can take care of u :D

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d