Tuesday, December 04, 2007, Blabbered by pyroboy1911 at 8:36 pm
I used to be a frequent arcade goer. And whenever i visit the arcade, i will always play the basketball shooting machine. I used to score between 40-50, and occasionally above 50, which will earn me an extra round of 60 seconds, in which i can get up to 70+.

I had stopped visiting the arcade for the past 2 months, until just a few days ago, my friend and i decided to visit our old hang out place because we had 2 hour break. Of course, i go and try the basketball shooting game.

OK, the rules for this machine is simple. In 60 seconds, score as many as you can. Each basket is worth 2 points, with exception for the baskets that were scored in the last 15 seconds, which will be 3 points.

So, i put in 2 tokens (RM0.50 each) and start shooting the lights out of the place. My score:




















I managed to scrape through to the bonus round when i scored 51 for my first round, then i got another 56 for the second round. My best so far, but unfortunately, i couldn't beat the high score set by 2 people shooting together. If two of me were to shoot together, the shooting speed will be double, and my score would most probably be 214. Oh well.
 
4 Comment(s):

At 5:51 am, Blogger Sherp

when i played i didnt hav a real game - it was ivy playing and me stealing the balls and trying my best to shoot from the side. ...
haha

i have decided to learn basketball!

 

At 8:52 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

if both of u have good combination, it would be very good. i've seen two ppl got 198 between them because they time their shots well.

Learn basketball? many ppl play basketball over there?

 

At 6:54 am, Blogger Sherp

but obviously we both suck a lot. haha

not a lot of ppl but hopefully the gym in skool is free after skools my friendss said they'll teach me. yay

 

At 9:50 am, Blogger pyroboy1911

hehe, basketball is basically putting the ball through the basket..haha!

nothing difficult about it..lol!

 


Post a Comment
ss_blog_claim=0bde7c2d70240c216e4c23732772f98d